Client is a leading international technology solutions provider covering the entire reservoir optimization value chain. The software and test measurement solutions provider to the oil and gas industry outsourced its Q&A center to us to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- The client initially had its own local software Q&A center in Vietnam to conduct verification and test automation for its software applications. As part of its new business strategy, it decided to transfer its Q&A center to a qualified local partner.
- The local partner needed to be capable of providing Q&A service for Roxar’s current and future software portfolios at a competitive cost while delivering high quality solutions to its customer base.
- => IMT took full transfer of both QA work and human resources while successfully addressing the differences in working cultures and processes between the two organizations.
- The parties defined and agreed on a detailed QA center transfer plan.
- IMT sent a test manager and senior test engineers to work onsite at the client’s premises to understand the business and working processes, and receive technology transfer and hands-on experience from the client.
- We defined a software testing and test automation strategy.
- We built effective working and communication processes to deliver service excellence.
- Successfully transferred client’s captive Q&A center to IMT's offshore test center to significantly reduce the cost of the operation, provide resource flexibility and remove management issues.
- Ensured all client software products met time-to-market delivery while maintaining quality standards.