The client specializes in grass beef, grain fed beef and Wagyu beef production. Established in 1824, the client is Australia’s largest integrated cattle and beef producer, and is the oldest continuously operating company in Australia
- The client owns and operates a strategic balance of properties, feedlots and farms comprising around 7 million hectares of land in Queensland and the Northern Territory. This equates to roughly 1% of Australia’s land mass.
- The client was looking for a reliable partner with strong experience in Fintech to create a new marketplace experience offering trading capabilities for agriculture product starting with Australian beef.
- The IT partner has to provide on-going IT support after the system deployment completes.
- IMT team discussed with the client business owners to understand the specialty of the client’s business operations, and then customized its readily made trading solution for the client.
- Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC , WCF, RabitMQ, RMCast, FIX protocol, Dev Express, LightStreamer, Github, TFS, Redmine
- IMT provides the client with a turn-key solution to set up the trading platform and transfer necessary knowledge to operate the platform and on-going IT support even after the platform deployment completes.
- The solution provided successful, fruitful, and ongoing dividends for the said Australian company.