Car Dealership Management has multiple products to provide solutions for professional automotive service and repair industry.
The client was looking for a quality outsourcing partner in Asia to work on their new product development. The outsourcing partner needed to have proven competencies in both development and testing. The company had an initiative to set up an offshore development center which is self-motivated and self-managed, to to deliver timely releases with a little involvement from the US executive team.
IMT built a qualified team who is good at agile working model and has strong technical background and communication skill to work directly with the client's CTO and VP of engineering to implement the product based on their provided vision in product features as well as technical architecture.
Technologies used in project:
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web services, MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Java Script, jQuery, SharePoint
- Load balancing and clustering
- Software as a Service
- Started with 2 engineers in a small pilot project and ramped up to 30+ members.
- The team handle full cycle of development works including BA, Architecture Design, Development and Testing.
- Pioneer the agile scrum development process.
- Deliver many big and profitable features for the client to achieve the TOP 500 Fast Growing Company in US and boost the revenue of the company from less than 30 millions USD to more than 100 millions USD.