Verification and validation is the process of checking that a software product meets specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose. The PMBOK guide defines the verification and validation as below:
- "Verification. The evaluation of whether or not a product, service, or system complies with a regulation, requirement, specification, or imposed condition. It is often an internal process. Contrast with validation."
- "Validation. The assurance that a product, service, or system meets the needs of the customer and other identified stakeholders. It often involves acceptance and suitability with external customers. Contrast with verification."
IMT's Verification and Validation Service Offerings
Our Verification and Validation (V&V) services are specifically tailored to work in the traditional waterfall, iterative, and agile models. We provide testing capability across functional, non-functional and test automation services for clients across various industries.
IMt's V&V services aim to help client answer the two following fundamental questions:
- Verification: Are we building the product right? Is the product meeting the predefined requirements?
- Validation: Are we building the right product? Is the product meeting the users' expectations?
Additionally, our V&V services also help checking the compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Our scope of offerings includes:
- Lifecycle testing
- Mobile testing
- Test automation
- Code-level testing
- Document validation
- Security Testing
Please check out our sample work to understand how we help our clients to achieve high return-on-investment with our V&V services:
- Regression and patch testing for a leading collaboration software client: Email Collaboration Testing
- V&V service for a leading telecom solution provider in Asia: Billing and Customer Care Testing
- System and new feature testing for a healthcare product: Mobile Health Testing
Risk-Free to Try
Please contact us for more information about our service offerings. We are willing to offer free pilot for long-term projects. Try Us!
We are looking for long-term partnership with software companies that have continuous testing needs. The free pilot will not be offered for clients who have short-term and one-off projects, and IMT reserves the right to reject offering the free trial.