IMT's security testing services are designed to find vulnerabilities in web applications, mobile applications, and custom-developed applications. Our security testing services help clients to:
- Identify and remove vulnerabilities in applications and networks
- Identify and mitigate security risks
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements
Security Testing Service Offerings
Our service offerings include:
- Application Security Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Security Testing
Application Security Assessment
The growth of Internet has changed the security requirement completely. The enterprise network is well connected with the Internet makes data very difficult to secure. Application Security Assessment reveals vulnerabilities and configuration flaws that could lead to unauthorized access, information loss or denial of service. The assessment checks user identification (user id) and authentication, input and output validation controls, and vulnerabilities that exist based on Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) standards.
Vulnerability Assessment is carried out using automated tools that test for a range of potential weaknesses. Our security experts use a set of automated vulnerability assessment tools to scan the devices within the client organization’s network and identifies latent vulnerabilities. Scans are executed on desktops, laptops, servers and security devices on the enterprise network.
Web Application Penetration Testing
This method is used to evaluate the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack from malicious sources. Penetration test is usually performed at the latest stages of the software development phase. Penetration Testing is done by simulating the role of an external threat, using information that is publicly available. Our security experts attempt to penetrate security mechanisms on the perimeter of the network as well as the mechanisms of access control to the system.
Mobile Security Testing
IMT's Mobile Security testing service provides a detailed security analysis of your phone or tablet based applications. Our security experts conduct manual testing not only on the mobile devices but also on the interaction of the mobile applications with the servers to ensure security at both ends.
Why IMT for Security Testing
- Our approach applies software testing best practices such as automation, white box, gray box, and black box testing.
- We implement robust processes such as the application development and maintenance philosophy to ensure application security is considered during the entire life-cycle of the software development.
- We have experience in both open-source and commercial tools used for security testing.
- Our security testing mechanism integrates security best practices such as the open Web application security project (OWASP) and open-source security testing methodology manual (OSSTMM).
- We have over 8 years of experience in developing web and mobile applications for highly-secured systems such as stock trading, oil and gas trading platforms, financial applications, telecom billing and customer care systems.
Please contact us for more information.