Application Lifecycle Management Services
What is ALM?
- ALM stands for Application Lifecycle Management.
- "ALM solution provides integrated tool sets that support and unite the following lifecycle activities: requirements management, design and modeling, development, software configuration management (SCM), and testing.” (by Forrester)
- ALM is more than just the SDLC. ALM covers the entire lifespan of a software solution – from the original idea when a business need is identified to decommissioning of the solution.
- A mature Application Lifecycle Management approach is key to IT organization being a strategic asset to the business.
- ALM solution addressing the overall alignment and synchronization of business goals and IT investment priorities.
- Increase efficiency across the Application Lifecycle
- Manage Projects in Real-time
- Transparency and Traceability
- Focus on Quality
- Align Test Professionals with the Application Lifecycle
- Understand and Preserve Investments in Existing Applications
- Consolidate Disparate Environments
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Embrace the Agile Application Lifecycle
- Deploy Applications with Confidence
- Microsoft ALM solution is built as a suite of tools in Visual Studio Premium and Visual Studio Ultimate in combination with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server has included process templates for both agile and traditional CMMi-based development models.
- Main functions:
- Requirements management
- Architecture and design
- Code quality
- Configuration management
- Data management
- Project management
- Deployment and operations
- Quality assurance and test
- Application delivery management
- User experience
JIRA and Git
Atlassian's Jira, Git, Marven can be a powerful platform for your software development portal, source control and requirements and bug tracking.
IMT ALM Service Offerings
Using a phased approach, and following the recommendations from our ALM Assessment, we help IT organizations realize the benefits of Microsoft ALM solutions. The engagement may include consulting, installation, configuration, customization, data migration, integration, training and mentoring. Using our evaluation tool throughout the phases, you will be able to measure the improvement in your team’s capabilities and quantify the actual benefits of ALM in your IT organization. Our ALM service offerings include:
- ALM Assessment&Readiness
- TFS Implementation
- Consulting and Mentoring
- Agile Coaching
For questions or more informationabout our ALM services, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 8 3811 7742.