Upward mobility is the mobile learning framework to build the mobile learning application on iOS, MAC, Android, Amazon kindle, Nook, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, BlackBerry with different test contents. The mobile learning application will help user to learn and take the test from the question bank.
The client was a startup company and wanted to build a platform to support multi platforms learning on both desktop and mobile. The framework will support them to compose the content, build the learning application with different contents. Then, they can distribute the application to appropriate appstore.
- Backend application: Using .NET framework to build the desktop application for editor to compose the application content and export to xml file format.
- Frontend application: Developing the MAC, iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle, Nook, Windows Phone 7 & 8, Windows 8, Windows 10, BlackBerry native application framework will help the application UI look more professional and easy for user interaction on the application. The framework will read the XML content and image files and store it to the application database when building the learning application.
- We supported customer on bug fixing and application enhancement.
- We built the application using the XML data files from the source code on each platform, perform testing and upload the application to store.
- By outsourcing to IMT, the client had the framework to build application on iOS, MAC OS, Android, Amazon Kindle, Nook, Windows Phone 7 & 8, Windows 8, Windows 10, BlackBerry.
- We have built and uploaded hundreds of applications on each store and keep it up to date every 6 months. Our customer got very good feedback for these apps from client.