From Aug 26 to Sep 2, 2018 IMT Solutions joined the VNITO Business Promotion Campaign in 4 cities of Japan: Fujisawa, Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka.
In Fujisawa, IMT Solutions and the other VNITO delegations joined the networking event among 18 Vietnamese companies and 40 representatives from Japanese IT companies.
In Tokyo, VNITO Alliance cooperated with JASIPA (Japan Information Service Innovation Partners Association) organized ICT Business Matching Event with 36 representatives from Japan. In this event, IMT Solutions had the opportunity to present the software offshore outsourcing services, technical capabilities and the work process with Japanese companies.
In Osaka, IMT’s President together with other VNITO delegations attended the Business Partner City Roundtable, organized by IBPC Osaka with the theme “Creation of Business Innovation and Strengthening of International Competitiveness in Business Partner Cities”. The event attracted representatives from 14 cities around the world:
- <Hong Kong> Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- <Singapore> International Enterprise Singapore
- <Bangkok> Thai Chamber of Commerce
- <Kuala Lumpur> City Hall Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
- <Manila> Manila City Hall, Foreign Trade Service Corps, Department of Trade & Industry Philippines
- <Jakarta> Jakarta Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- <Seoul> The Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- <Shanghai> Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce
- <Ho Chi Minh> People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
- <Mumbai> Indian Merchants’ Chamber
- <Melbourne> Australian Industry Group City of Melbourne
- <Tianjin> Tianjin Commission of Commerce
- <Auckland> Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce
- <Osaka> City of Osaka, Osaka Business Partner City Council
In the afternoon, we participated in the business matching session with more than 30 Japanese companies.
In the final city of the trip, VNITO Alliance signed an MOU with FISA (Fukuoka Information Service Industry Association) to foster the collaboration between Vietnamese and Japanese IT companies in Fukuoka prefecture. Father the MOU signaling, Jetro conducted a presentation introducing the opportunities for Vietnamese companies to setup offices and branches in Fukuoka prefecture. VNITO Alliance also made the announcement to establish VNITO Japan company in Fukuoka by the end of the year. IMT Solutions is proud to be part of this effort. This is because Fukuoka is the capital of Fukuoka prefecture and one of the largest city of Japan. The VNITO delegates were warmly welcomed by the Fukuoka city, the IT business community and IT associations such as FISA. We strongly believe that the VNITO Japan corporation will help fostering the business cooperation between the Vietnamese companies and Japanese IT companies in Fukuoka city in particular and Fukuoka prefecture in general.
The VNITO Japan company will have the Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO team includes experienced Japanese and Vietnamese IT experts who have long time working and managing the IT offshore projects.
The two IT Associations also organized the business matching session with the participation of 16 Vietnamese companies and 15 Japanese companies. IMT Solutions representatives had opportunities to meet and discussed business with 7 Japanese companies during this session. We look forward to future cooperation with the IT companies in Fukuoka prefecture.
The VNITO promotion campaign was reported by many news in both Vietnam and Japan such as: