Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - On the evening of October 14th, 2015, IMT Solutions, along with 39 other companies, was awarded “Vietnam’s 40 Leading IT Companies”. The award was organized by Vietnam Software and IT Services Association (VINASA). The first plan was to select 50 organizations, however, there were only 40 out of nearly 100 nominees that met the award criteria.
This is a respectful competition with the jury board including representatives from the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), and IT experts. The nominees were strictly assessed based on 6 criteria throughout 3 rounds of assessment. The 40 “truly deserved” companies, as Mr. Truong Gia Binh, president of VINASA, said, are employing 23,000 IT engineers and generating 700 million USD which accounts for 25% market share of the software development and digital industry. The Vietnam Top 40 ICT companies were categorized into 3 groups:
- BPO, IT Outsourcing, Software Offshoring: 16 companies
- IT Solutions and software: 17 companies
- Digital content, mobile solutions: 7 companies.
IMT Solutions was awared as one of the country's top 16 companies in BPO, IT Outsourcing and Offshoring. Winning this award, IMT Solutions has the opportunity to be introduced to more than 1,000 major agencies and companies nationwide and potential partners in 100 countries in the world to strengthen its connectivity and cooperation.
Quoc Lam, IMT's CTO, at the event
We build our business model and delivery methodology to achieve long-term partnership. Our team works as a true extension of your in-house engineering team. Our value propositions are:
- Top talents: We recruit top 10% from universities. Our team has professional certificates such as Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional or PMP. 30% of our members have worked oversea.
- We are an Agile minded company, very flexible and easy to work with.
- We are ISO 27001:2013 certified, ensuring highest information security and intellectual property protection for our clients
- Our leadership team has over 50 cumulative years of experience in setting up and operating Offshore Development Center (ODC) for clients from startups to Fortune 500.
- We have proven experience in taking full ownership of software product development.
Mr. An Mai - President