Can Tho, August 11, 2017 - VNITO Alliance in the joint effort with QTSC, ITPC, VCCI Can Tho organized the seminar “How to develop and effectively utilize the ICT human resource in the Mekong Delta”.
The seminar attracted over 70 participants from ICT departments of 13 provinces in the Mekong Delta, Can Tho university and business associations. Twelve member of VNITO Alliance participating in the seminar are GCS, KMS, LogiGear, Luxoft, IMT Solutions, S3 Japan Corp, DIGI-TEXX, ARIS, SystemGear, Codebox, Vien Dong college and ISC Quang Trung.
The key speakers of the seminar are:
- Mr. Lam Nguyen - Vice Director of VCCI Can Tho
- Dr. De Tran - Dean of ICT School of Can Tho University
- Mr. Dzung Duong - Vice Director of ICT Department of Can Tho City
- Mr. Lam Long - CEO of QTSC, President of VNITO Alliance
- Mr. Toan Ngo - VP of GCS, VP of VNITO Alliance
- Mr. An Mai - President of IMT Solutions, VP of VNITO Alliance
- Mr. Long Vuong – Director of Logigear, VP of VNITO Alliance
Over 70 representatives participated in the seminar
IMT President, An Mai, made the keynote at the seminar
In the afternoon of the same day, VNITO Alliance and Can Tho University organized a seminar with ICT students of Can Tho University. Even this is the summer break, the seminar attracted over 150 students. The seminar topics are:
- The current demand of ICT human resources by Mr. Long Vuong, Director of Logigear
- Industries 4.0 and the new trends in ICT by Mr. An Mai, President of IMT Solutons
- Preparation for success / startup by Mr. Toan Ngo, Vice President of GCS
At the end there is a round-table about internship opportunities for the students as well as Q&A session. In the Q&A session, many internship and job opportunities in leading software outsourcing companies such as GCS, S3 and IMT Solutions were given to the students.
Roundtable discussion with Can Tho students
Over 150 students participated in the session.
Representatives of VNITO member companies during the Q&A session with Can Tho students