The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is spreading rapidly and complicatedly. IMT - one of the leading IT companies in Vietnam is acutely aware of our mission and role in proactive disease prevention.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is spreading rapidly and complicatedly. IMT - one of the leading IT companies in Vietnam is acutely aware of our mission and role in proactive disease prevention. The IMT leadership has implemented a range of drastic measures to prevent the disease spreading and ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. Specifically, IMT has been implementing a number of measures such as:
- Official notification to all employees and customers upon arrival must strictly follow the regulations and instructions of the Ministry of Health.
- Conduct temperature checks on employees as a condition of their entering and leaving the workplace and make the declaration for guests coming to the office.
- Equip antiseptic alcoholic solution in all workrooms, meeting rooms and front desk.
- Always maintain the air conditioner above 25 degrees Celsius and keep a Safe Distance when communicating.
- Increase the frequency of using disinfectant solutions to clean the workspace
- Enhance Vitamin C in medicine cabinet to strengthen the immune system and continue to consider supplementing necessary medical equipment.
- Employees are able to work from home with the maximum support of reporting tools, connecting to a company server and receive 100% of their salary.
- Change recruitment methods by reviewing resume and conducting online interviews quickly and conveniently.
- Implement propaganda of Covid-19 epidemic prevention measures as well as regularly update the latest data on the epidemic situation Diseases in Vietnam on Electronic bulletin boards.
- Deploy hotline numbers and online channels to promptly answer and handle employees' questions as well as advise effective disease prevention solutions for the whole company.
IMT and the whole country are determined to fight and win over the covid-19 epidemic.