Ha Noi, Vietnam - October 19, 2017, the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association (VINASA) has announced the list of the top 50 ICT companies in Vietnam for the year 2017. This award with the aim to honor the top 50 Vietnamese IT companies, as well as to help the enterprises to develop their brand names and expand their domestic and international market.
The awards are granted in 3 categories: (1) BPO, IT Outsourcing and KPO; (2) software, solutions and IT services; (3) Digital contents, application and solutions for mobile phones. The voting criteria are:
- Markets and customer base (market structure, market share, market share growth, customer services …)
- Human capital (scale, expertise, growth …)
- Technology capabilities and Products (ability to applied advanced technologies, R&D activities and results, new products …). This year new technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, data analytic, financial services are favorable.
- Financial strength (capital, revenue, profits …)
- Business leadership and corporate governance (leadership capacity, vision, mission, strategy, legal compliance, corporate culture)
- Achievements and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The award was handed to winners during the 11th Japan ICT day 2017 at Ho Chi Minh city on October 25, 2017.
Along with the announcement of the list of top 50 leading IT enterprises in Vietnam 2017, VINASA also introduced the paper and electronic edition of “Vietnam Top 50 leading IT enterprises 2017” document in three languages: Vietnamese – English – Japanese. The document will be used as an official document for VINASA to promote and introduce Vietnam IT industry in exhibition and technological events worldwide; as well as be a credible source for reference for enterprises looking for business partners.
This is the third times IMT is awarded the title as one of the Top 50 ICT companies in Vietnam. Mr. An Mai, President of IMT Solutions remarked: “This is a special milestone celebrating our 9 years anniversary. I want to thank our clients, our partners and our winning team for their long-term support, dedication and partnership mindset. While the digital transformation is happening, speed of delivery and quality of work have become key factors for success. I am happy to see that the IMT offshore team have been able to catchup with new technology trends and to help our clients and partners to cope with the rapid market changes today.
Along with this, we are also pleased to recently launch our new office in Japan to support our Japanese clients and partners better. We are getting positive responses from the Jeppesen clients for our offshore and Labo services.
We very excited and look forward to the year 2018 with more development in US and Japanese outsourcing markets as well as our cutting edge solutions such as the auction platform, QARail - a freeware test management and test automation solution, and several mobile and augmented reality solutions”