Career in Software Development with IMT Solutions We are currently open for the position Senior Mobile Engineer.
Career in Software Development with IMT Solutions
We are currently open for the position Senior Mobile Engineer.
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you are an expert in using the dynamic programming tools and languages and have strong knowledge of design and architectural principles. You will have four main goals:
- Working closely with other Technical Professionals from client side, Development Managers and Business Analysts for system design and architecture, optimizing performance and scalability requirements of the project
- Consulting and mentoring the technical solutions to the team in addressing specific business requirements from the clients.
- Improving the productivity of the team through introducing best practices, new technologies and guiding the team to apply them in their daily works.
- Establishing & maintaining technical relationships with the team and client technical professionals
We are looking for a creative problem solver with critical thinking skills who will be an enthusiastic team player. The person in this position is expected to work independently to provide and communicate the solutions effectively to the team both in terms of verbal and writing. The person is also required to have fast learning skill to catch up with the technology changes in Mobile development technologies. This person must be someone who defines success through delivering high-quality solutions in a frequent, timely manner.
The main work items for the person under this position would be:
- Understanding customer product domain and understanding the architecture implemented in product
- Working closely with client technical professionals to discuss and propose high level design and low level design suitable for existing architecture
- Providing and communicating clearly any design, architecture and technical solution to the team in addressing specific business needs raised from the clients
- Building and transferring prototypes of the solutions to the team.
- Reviewing technical solutions from the team.
- Experience on Object Oriented Design and Analysis, application design patterns and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Strong expertise in defining frameworks and architecture of an application
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies e.g. software development lifecycle (SDLC), GIT etc.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with web development using PHP or ASP.NET is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast learning skill
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English and the ability to communicate complex technical issues to client
- Competitive and attractive salary.
- Beside the formal annual performance appraisal for career development, promotion and remuneration adjustment, the company also has the anytime-promotion-and-remuneration adjustment to timely recognize the contribution and dedication of competent employees.
- Special international standard 24/7 accident and healthcare program for all employees.
- Special communication allowance and training budget for key resources.
- Working hour: Monday - Friday.
- Enjoy the entertainment and teambuilding programs with annual company trip, monthly happy hour, sponsored team building fund, sporting clubs such as soccer, swimming, badminton, etc. And much more team building activities, anniversaries and celebrations.
Please send your profiles to our HR at: email@example.com, skype nnqa20893